Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 12 - Legs and Back / Ab Ripper X

Friday was legs and back which is always painful....by the end of the workout my knees were knocking and I was drenched from head to toe!  I'm over my cold now so I feel like this was a really good workout.  The good news is, I'm not sore anymore like I was for the first week of P90X.  I can tell my body is getting used to being pushed to the limit and I can also tell that I am sleeping much better at night....although the previous 2 nights were probably on account of Nyquil.  I like when I am able to complete my workout in the morning...it just makes it easier.

Yesterday, my Dad and I had a workout in and of itself by picking up and setting up a new king size bed for Amy and me.  Since we got a new king bed, our old queen bed went to our guest room and the double bed that was in there had to be moved.  So moving 3 beds was a great additional workout!

When I got out of the shower after my workout today, I was at 191.8, which is absolutely amazing....it's been a long time since I've seen that.

My menu for the day was:

Breakfast: Homemade Smoothie w/ Protein powder, 200 cal
Lunch: Chick-fil-a Southwest Salad
Snack: Pure Protein Square, raisins
Dinner: Saltgrass Chicken Sandwich & Steamed Veggies / a few onion strings 1000 cal
Snack: Yogurt 100 cal

Total Calories:1,950
Calories burned from P90X: 600
Net Calories:1,350


Saturday is Kenpo (martial arts - punching, kicking, blocking) which has become my favorite workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment