Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 17 & 18- Shoulders and Arms / Ab Ripper X / Cardio X

On Wednesday, we decided to take Drew to his first baseball game!  It was so much fun and he had a blast taking in all of the sights and sounds of America's pastime.  He really liked eating the popcorn, peanuts, dippin dots ice cream, and his very own hot dog!  He is a little hoover.  Papa bought him a Rangers shirt and we got him a Rangers hat....he looks so cute in it.  Texas beat Detroit 11-7.  Because we went to the game, I had to bump this workout to yesterday along with Cardio X.  I hung in there and made it through both!

As a progress update, I've lost the following:

7 pounds
3/4" off my neck
1" off my waist
2" of my belly
2" off my chest


Breakfast: Pure Protein Bar - 20g protein, 200 cal
Lunch: Healthy Choice Chicken Noodle Soup 200 cal, pistachios
Dinner: Chicken Pie, Cresent Roll, Mashed Potatoes

Total Calories: 1,540
Calories burned from P90X: 1,200
Net: 340

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to see what happened to Sat, Sun and Monday:-) Trying to help out. Love you and I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete