Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 8 - Chest and Back / Ab Ripper X

I slept awful last night and this morning I woke up with either bad allergies or a cold.  Amy, Drew & I had a fun day together running around and we are excited about Papa coming into town for a little while tomorrow.  Today's workout was tough because I don't feel like I'm at 100 %, but I still gave it all I had and completed the intense workout.  Here's what I ate:

Breakfast: Homemade Smoothie (1 cup frozen berry medley, 8 oz. skim milk, 4 oz. non-fat yogurt, 1 scoop of Body Fortress Protein, 1 scoop of Muscadine Grape Powder all blended in my handy Magic Bullet) - 30g protein, 200 cal, turkey bacon
Lunch: Chick-fil-a southwest salad
Snack: pure protein bar
Dinner: Bourbon Chicken, carrots, corn, brown rice
Snack: Dreyers Frozen Strawberry Bar

Total Calories:1,710
Calories burned from P90X: 600
Net:1,110

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! You are doing GREAT...now that the first week is over, hopefully it is part of your ingrained routine now:-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the encouragement!!!

    ReplyDelete