Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 9 - Plyometrics

So I officially have a cold which makes working out even more challenging.  But for some odd reason, when I am working out, my cold isn't as bad.  Today, my Dad came into town and he decided to try the hardest of all P90X workouts with me - plyometrics.  We both completed the workout and were absolutely drenched.  He's in town for 10 days so he will probably get a taste of each of the workouts!  I can't taste anything right now which makes it easier to resist snacking....my menu for the day was:

Breakfast: Protein square 200 cal
Snack: Pure Protein Bar - 20g protein, 200 cal
Lunch: Healthy Choice Chicken Soup, Baked Doritos (1 oz.)
Snack: a few raisins

Dinner: Dickey's Turkey with green beans

Total Calories:1,200
Calories burned from P90X: 600
Net: 600

Up next is Shoulders and Arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment