Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 15 - Chest and Back / Ab Ripper X (and Kenpo)

Back on track!  Today I did a double workout!  I started with Chest and Back / Ab Ripper X and then did Kenpo.  Over a 2 hour workout....I know, pretty impressive!  It feels good to be back in the groove.  Oh, and the shorts I'm wearing are getting pretty loose.....probably need a belt soon or else people will start singing "Pants on the Ground" when they see me :)  I'm down to 193.5...5.5 pounds in 15 days but also down inches!


My menu for the day was:
Breakfast: Protein Square 200 cal
Snack: Protein Bar 200 cal
Lunch: (2) Chicken Fajitas 700 cal
Dinner: Chicken, red potatoes, green peas, green beans
Snack: homemade ice cream (1/2 cup)

Total Calories: 1,700
Calories burned from P90X: 1,200
Net: 500

No comments:

Post a Comment