Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 14 - Off Day (Kenpo pushed one more day)

Ok, so yesterday was supposed to be Kenpo day as I decided to swap my rest day for Saturday, but I just completely forgot about it.  So now I get to do a double-header today: Kenpo and then Chest & Back w/ Ab Ripper X. We did alot more work around the house (installed new motion activated flood light, sealed deck, sealed, stained & reinforced swing, sealed Drew's outdoor bench, cleaned out garage, more landscaping, etc.).  So there was a lot of sweating and a lot of calories burned.  Despite that, I have to get back on track today.  I felt like I didn't do bad this weekend in terms of the nutrition aspect, but I could've done better.


My menu for the day was:

Breakfast: protein square
Snack: protein bar
Lunch: Amy's beef stew
Dinner: Grilled Chicken Sandwich & a few fries (I know, not good)
Snack: Yogurt

Total Calories: 1,850

No comments:

Post a Comment