Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 3 - Shoulders and Arms / Ab Ripper X

Still sore.  I'm pretty sure I'll be like this for a while, but that is fine because I know progress is being made and my body is becoming a calorie-burning machine!  Yesterday was Shoulders and Arms with Ab Ripper X - a 1 hr. 15 minute workout.  I made it through the Shoulders and Arms workout just fine (not that it was easy) but the Ab Ripper just about did me in.  My menu for the day was:

Breakfast: Homemade Smoothie (1 cup frozen berry medley, 8 oz. skim milk, 4 oz. non-fat yogurt, 1 scoop of Body Fortress Protein, 1 scoop of Muscadine Grape Powder all blended in my handy Magic Bullet) - 30g protein, 200 cal, Turkey Bacon
Snack: Pure Protein Bar - 20g protein, 200 cal
Lunch: Spinach Salad w/ Deli Ham
Snack: 1/4 cup raisins
Dinner: Southwest Chargrilled Salad with Lowfat Berry Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing, 1 of Drew's Chick-fil-a Nuggets
Snack: Dreyers Frozen Strawberry Bar
Post-Workout: Body Fortress Protein Shake - 26g protein, 105 cal

Total Calories:1,565
Calories burned from P90X: 600
Net: 965

More cardio coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment