Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 6 - Kenpo X

I just finished today's workout - Kenpo X. Kenpo X is a workout with a martial arts theme and it covers punches, kicks, blocks, and combos of these.  I really enjoy this workout and if I ever get into a fight, I should be in good shape.  Since Day 7 is rest day, I have completed the 1st of 12 weeks of P90X and I feel really good about that.  Here's what I ate:

Breakfast: Homemade Smoothie (1 cup frozen berry medley, 8 oz. skim milk, 4 oz. non-fat yogurt, 1 scoop of Body Fortress Protein, 1 scoop of Muscadine Grape Powder all blended in my handy Magic Bullet) - 30g protein, 200 cal, turkey bacon
Snack: Healthy Choice Chicken noodle soup
Lunch: Subway oven roasted chicken on wheat 6"
Snack: 17 turkey pepperonis
Dinner: Spinach Salad
Snack: Dreyers Frozen Strawberry Bar

Total Calories:1,270
Calories burned from P90X: 600
Net: 670

Time for a day off!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a great week. Way to say on track and you deserve a day off after these 6 days!
    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete